Jason S

About Jason S

My wife, Pjae, and I co-write. Each of us is the primary author and responsible for about 80% of the content on our own series while the other provides about 20% support. Pjae is the primary author on The CeCe Keith Action Adventure Thriller Series and I am the primary author on the Michelle Angelique, Action Adventure Assassin Pulp Thriller Series.

We use pen names for our fiction work.



Jason S's picture
Jason Stanley

Contact Jason S

Email Jason S Now

Author Links

Author's Facebook Account
create bestselling novels with pimp my fiction writing technique secrets

 

 

Save