As a part of the current expansion of Book Hub, we now have a team member who has Wordpress expertise, and so we are pleased to be able to offer a new service for you. Websites!
And don’t worry if you are a bit technophobic. We do all the heavy lifting. We're even giving you the chance to WIN one to celebrate the launch of the new service.
Meanwhile, check out our Blog post 10 Reasons Why an Author Needs a Website.
What we’ll need from you…
- Your hosting login details (you can always change these when we’ve finished)
- A nice big image that fits into the template you have selected.
- Details about your book, or books. (Cover image, promotional copy and link)
- Details about you.
For a basic website, starting at £250 you will get:
- Landing Page
- Contact Page
- About The Author
- Up to three books at launch
- Tutorial on how to add more books in future
- Personal Service for your purpose built website.
- Mailing list web-form to capture subscribers (for Mailchimp or equivalent)
- Up to 20 books listed at launch
- An events page
- Blog functionality
- A page for each book
- MailChimp Account set up if you don't already have one
- Twitter set up if you don't already have one
We think it’s important that you retain as much control as possible over your website - it is yours after all - so we don’t tie you in to any subscriptions or long-term hosting packages.
- You sign up your own domain name and buy your own hosting (We’ll talk you through all of this, it’s no different to buying something from amazon!)
- Then you simply give us access to your domain, the images and copy we listed above, pick your design and we get to work.
- Once your site is up and running for a one-off fee, you’re free to do what you like with it.
How Do We Get Started?
Simply fill in the form below and we can get started! Keep an eye out for an e-mail from us detailing what we need from you!