We are very excited to be putting together a Readers' Christmas Gift Guide, which will be a stylish, high quality gift guide where we have sponsors advertising reading related gifts. You can advertise your book or gift giveaway. We have taken on an editorial panel to run the guide and approve the adverts and advertorials to ensure we produce a high quality guide that is interesting for readers. You may want to also check out our other Monthly Book Promotions.
Okay, there's a LOT of STUFF here to read so I have tried to break it down simply, but many authors will ask questions so I have also tried to answer the questions ~ smilie face ...
The Readers' Christmas Gift Guide Promotion
This will be promoted to the following readers:
- Book Hub's 45K readers
- Paula Wynne's business list of 75K
- Two Readers Forums who have 350K reader subscribers ~ this includes The Guardian Book Club! YAY!!
- Total reader reach so far = 450K +
- Reader advertising campaigns- we are also in talks with other UK National Newspapers and Book Clubs to advertise this promo. As soon as we have their confirmation, we will add the details.
- Sample Gift Guide
We have just added a campaign to advertise the Christmas Readers Gift Guide and Christmas Hamper Book Bundle to ... 5 MILLION! We will run a huge banner advertising campaign where the company will advertise our books giving us 5 million impressions!
We have branded sponsors who are being included in the guide and promoting the guide to their readers as well.
Dates ~ 1st November to 30th November
The Readers Gift Guide will run for 2 months. The Readers' Christmas Gift Guide will be promoted for 2 months (Nov and Dec) to 5M readers, plus to the book club advertising campaigns mentioned below, plus to the mailing lists mentioned below, plus to our sponsored clients lists, plus will stay on Book Hub and be included in our newsletters from Jan to March 2018.
The Book Bundle Hamper will run for one month. As this is a cross promotion, you have the whole month to promote the landing page link. Please send your email in the first week and a reminder in the last week. The Book Bundle Hamper will be promoted for 1 month (Nov) to 2.5M readers, plus to the mailing lists mentioned below.
What You Get
Included in the promo:
- The Readers' Christmas Gift Guide Advert
- New readers from the Authors' Cross Promotion
- Book Cover on the landing page directing to any link
- Oneliner about your book under the cover image ~ see examples of how these oneliners look under the Fiction Freebie promo.
- So, RCGG Advert + Hamper Cross Promotion landing page + a guaranteed genre list.
- Your book is advertised to the cross promotion readers
- Your book is advertised to the NEW readers mentioned above
- You get to build your list with the hamper competition entries
- A normal cross promotion is £35, from the pricing below you can see you will get loads of extra value for only a little more
- The guide will be advertised on Book Hub and Book Giveaways for the 1st quarter of 2018
- The landing page stays on Book Giveaways permanently
What You Do
- This is a Multi Genre Cross Promotion.
- You donate 3 books (either eBooks or paperbacks) to the hamper which is the same book given to 3 winners.
- You promote The Readers' Christmas Gift and Hamper landing page link to your mailing list. The landing page will feature all the books in the cross promotion PLUS a free download for readers to get the guide. We will join your list incognito to check that you do the send. If you don't do the send, your book will be advertised but you will not get the genre list.
- Readers are asked to optin to genres and you get all the entries who sign up to your genre.
What To Advertise and Where?
The beauty of this promo is that you can give your freebie book in the book bundle hamper and get the genre list and you can promote your paid book in the guide so hopefully get the best of both worlds!
Are you still with me? Good ... I hope this information above clarifies what you do and what we do.
Book Hub Gold Members
If you have PAID for a Book Hub Gold Membership, you get a free banner advert rotating down the sidebar. You DO NOT have to do anything. We will automatically copy your Author Subscribe Advert and add it as a banner on the promotion, so make sure your advert is current and has the correct link. Follow the instructions you were sent with your payment confirmation receipt under point #3 for advertising your free book.
You will have to pay to get the genre entry list.
If you're not a Gold Member, our Gold Members get Reader Advertising Campaigns (like this Reader Advertising Campaign example) for free. Find out about all the reader list building actitivites in our Gold Membership. If you book your Gold Membership BEFORE booking this promotion, you will get your banner advert free, we cannot refund you afterwards. You will need to book and PAY for your Gold Membership first and then make your booking here and select Gold Member so we will copy your banner advert into this promotion.
The Readers' Christmas Gift Guide Options
Since we launched this promo, lots of authors have been asking how they can be included without taking a guide advert. Okay, we have now included another option.
- Guide, Book Bundle Hamper and Genre List - see prices below. The Readers' Christmas Gift Guide will be promoted for 2 months (Nov and Dec) to 5M readers, plus to the book club advertising campaigns mentioned above, plus to the mailing lists mentioned above, plus to our sponsored clients lists, plus will stay on Book Hub and be included in our newsletters from Jan to March 2018.
- Book Bundle Hamper only and Genre list - £35. The Book Bundle Hamper will be promoted for 1 month (Nov) to 2.5M readers, plus to the mailing lists mentioned above.
The Readers' Christmas Gift Guide Advert Prices
Please download this example of the guide so you can see how it will look to readers
Sample Gift Guide
Quarter Page advert (7.1 x 9cm) = £49
Half Page advert (14.4 x 20cm) = £95
Full Page advert or advertorial (20 x 29cm) = £175
* Adverts and advertorials will be proof read by our editor. Any adverts or advertorials that do not pass the grade will be rejected and refunded.
* All guide adverts include being in the Book Bundle Hamper and thus getting a genre list
Adverts will be placed on a priority booking basis. IE first bookers get early up front advert slots. It's that simple. And fair ... another smilie face.
Landing Page Banner Adverts
This is the page the readers see first. All the books will be placed on this page plus a large advert for downloading the free guide and the competition link to win your books.
- On Page Adverts: Small (400 x 120): this advert is placed amongst the book covers and does not rotate with others. There is limited space for this so book this quickly as we will have to remove this option once the space fills up. Cost is £20.00 and you can create any advert.
- On Page Adverts: Large (440 x 340): this advert is placed amongst the book covers and does not rotate with others. As above, there is limited space so book quickly ~ we will remove this option when the space fills up. Cost is £25.00 and you can create anything along those lines for your banner. Alternatively, you can supply us with your book trailer from your YouTube link to fit this size.
- Small Sidebar Rotating Advert: This sidebar advert (200 x 150) rotates with other adverts on the side of the landing page. Cost is £10.00
- Large Sidebar Rotating Advert: This sidebar advert (200 x 300) rotates with other adverts on the side of the landing page. Cost is £15.00
PLEASE NOTE: For Adverts you must supply the advert in the exact size shown above. If the advert does not pass our editorial quality grade, you will be refunded or we can design the advert for you at a cost of £10 for a 1/4 and 1/2 page and £20 for a full page. If you choose this option, we will get in touch with you after your booking to get design details.
For Your Records
After adding your booking details below, you will be sent an email with your booking details. Please retain this for your records so you remember what you have booked! If you do not receive confirmation of your booking within a few minutes, please check your junk box. Add Paula's email to your inbox contacts to be sure you get future emails.