Each month Book Hub features different books, new authors, free books, book deals and books waiting to be reviewed.
Book Hub offers authors lots of variety when it comes to advertising their books in our monthly newsletter. Our prices range from £5 upwards so please browse through these options to see which suits your book marketing activities.
- Author Memberships - choose a membership to get regular exposure every month over a year
- Review Requests - we have several options, from cheap and cheerful to a fully hosted request service where we manage everything for you and you get the reader requests so you are list building as well!
- Book Offers - Advertise a free or discounted book
- First Chapter Spotlight - if you don't have a free book, offer some chapters to get sign ups and hopefully sales if the reader likes your book
- Build a Book Launch Team - get our readers to help you promote your new book
- Exclusive Book Giveaways - build your readers list with a book giveaway. Some authors have had more than 500 entrants!
August BIG Send
Lots of authors have been asking how they can get onto my BIG send this week. I did send emails about it earlier in the month and the authors who responded are the ones who will be included. To make sure you get in with these kinds of offers, please respond quickly to future emails.
How To Get Onto The Big Send!
If you still want to get into the BIG send in a small way, join Book Giveaways ASAP as the email blast has links to Book Giveaway category pages. That is the fastest way you can be involved. I will be doing another BIG send so make sure you are on our Author Mailing List and watch out for emails.
August Author Offer
Join Book Giveaways with a yearly membership and get a Book Hub Gold Membership for free!
- Info on Book Giveaways Yearly Membership
- Info on Book Hub's Gold Membership
- Value is £120 for the price of £50.
- Book Giveaways Pricing info link.
* This offer is limited to the first 10 authors signing up!
Join our sister site, Book Giveaways, where you can pin all your books, add your review quotes, your book giveaways and much more. For a small fee per month, we promote different category links to our readers. Find out all the book promotions you can do on Book Giveaways.
Every month we include the 'free books' and 'review copies' category links. On top of that we will tell all registered authors on Book Giveways about other promotional mailers. For example, we will do a review quotes mailer where we tell our readers to pop over and look at your review quotes. We also showcase Free Chapters in our monthly newsletter ~ you pin your free chapters to this category with a link to your mailing list for reader sign ups.
Or we will ask them to join your genre mailing list.
Next week we are running a promo on review quotes, simply add any reviews from Amazon as an image to Book Giveaways and pin it to the Review Quotes category and our readers will see them.
Sometimes we will feature your book trailers, such as September we are planning a big book trailer promo.
August Book Giveaways
On top of sending our Hosted Review Requests to Book Hub's mailing list, we are sending it to Paula Wynne's business lists of 75K subscribers! The lucky authors whose giveaways are featured in Book Giveaways section will be getting more eyeballs on their review requests!
Christmas Mega Promo
If you are on our Author Mailing List watch out for an email coming soon about two new list building promotions. One is a very targeted banner advert campaign which will target serious fiction readers. And I am now planning a very exciting Christmas promotion and will send details to everyone on our Author Mailing List!