Summer Book Marketing News
It has been an exciting week. Setting up some new promos, sending lists of new subscribers to authors who now have between 1500 and 2000 new readers to add to their lists (!) and picking winners of our Authors Giveaway.
Firstly, we wrapped up the Mega Multi Genre Cross Promotion and sent authors their genre lists. They're all delighted to be adding a couple of thousand readers to their lists!
Secondly, we selected winners of the Author Giveaway. If you haven't won, don't worry because we have lots of offers and discounts for you. Did The Fairy Godmother Grant Your Author Prize Wish? See if you're a winner from the details below.
Thirdly, I have been setting up new promotions for you to find new readers. The first one is URGENT as it takes place on the 23rd June so the deadline is tight. I am working on this promo today and tomorrow as the details need to be with the company for early next week. I can't miss this deadline!
Mums Book Forum Newsletter Campaign
We have found another opportunity to get your books in front of new readers.
* This Mums Book Forum has 105,000 readers on their mailing list
* These readers are UK Mums who discuss the books they read
* They get a newsletter every fortnight with details of new books to read
* These are new mums (both young and mature) with time on their hands to read
* As mums go, these readers are keen to find new books and even more happy to get free books to discover a new author
We have to act fast to not miss this promo. If you want in, read the details below and make your booking quick. I have already started working on this campaign and will close it by the weekend to get everything to the company by their deadline of next week.
Details here: http://bookhub.online/authors-news/mums-book-forum-newsletter-advertising-campaign
Reader Magnet Multi Genre Cross Promotion
The recent Multi Genre promo gave authors a minimum of 1500 opt in readers with some genres receiving more than 2K!
I now have another planned. This one will combine a Reader Magnet Advert with a book bundle competition so you have 2 ways to build your list.
As before, on this promotion we will be offering readers the chance to sign up to genre lists.
They will be opting in to your genre, so you will receive entries in your genre.
Reader Attraction: This cross promotion will be advertised to readers as a Super Summer Book Bundle Competition. Find details here: http://bookhub.online/authors-news/summer-multi-genre-cross-promotion
As before, Book Hub will throw some money at advertising this promotion so you get the benefit or new readers from fellow promoting authors plus Book Hub's advertising streams.
Thanks again for entering our Author Giveaway ... if you did! We are delighted to announce the winners listed below. If you didn’t win, you will still receive something! And we have some offers from our sponsors that may interest you.
All Entries Receive:
1. Geniuslink 45 day free trial. Easily build universal Amazon and iBooks links that work everywhere and for everyone. Get a 45 day free trial (3X normal!) of Geniuslink by mentioning this promotion and start marketing your book like a pro. Get started now! A great feature of Geniuslink is that their clever links allow authors to add affiliate links so you can earn money whereever you promote your book! All participants mentioning 'Authors Giveaway' receive a 45 day free trial of Geniuslink. Market your book like a pro. http://geni.us/AuthorGiveaway.
2. All participants get a free download of Paula Wynne's (that's me!) eBook, Book Selling for Authors: 7 Steps to a Bestselling Novel: Download your copy here. If you find the book helpful, I would really appreciate a one sentence review on Amazon.
3. For your AuthorsXP coupon, please use MEGA when purchasing any of AuthorsXP promos to get a 20% discount. For your Doodle coupon, please quote AXP for your discount. Both discount codes close at the end of June
4. For your Book Hub discount off any of the list building memberships, please use AG85mg8fld8 on this link before the end of June to claim your discount: http://bookhub.online/author-news/author-memberships
Offers For All Entries:
Here are some offers from our sponsors:
1. A $100 off this Amazon keyword course using code: BPME2017
3. You can still get the Bibliocrunch four-box publishing set, download it here:
Will the winners of the first 4 prizes, please get in touch with Amy at AuthorsXP. The others can contact me and I will put you in touch with the prize sponsor.
Suzie Jay: Professional Author Web Site: $2000
Patricia Rosemoor: AXP Mailing List Builder Event: ($45 each)
Mimi Barbour: AXP Read & Review Listing: ($25 each)
Dani Haviland: AXP Author Poll ($30 each)
Breana Meli: Geniuslink Core, Plus and Power Plans: $7,296
Roanne King: GeniusLink Third Prize Core: $9 x 12 months = $108
KJ Waters: GeniusLink Second Prize Plus: $99 x 12 months = 1,188
Courtney Cannon: GeniusLink First Prize Power: $500 x 12 months = 6,000
Suzie Nelson: A free social media audit by Ken Herron and a phone-based readout for up to three channels: $475
Lilly Rayman: Learnselfpubfast: $399
Emily Murdoch: guerillapublishing: A Creativindie Guerrilla Publishing course: $349
Shelby Terwell: Camtasia Video Editing Software: $299
Margaret Locke: Book Hub Gold Membership: $75 each
AJ Milton: Book Hub Silver Member: ($35)
Aurora Springer: Book Hub Bronze Membership: $24
Aldrea Alien: Book Hub Exclusive Book Giveaway: $60
Lisa Eskinazi: Book Hub Book Offers Mailer: $18
Deborah Swift: One hour seminar 'You are the Brand' worth $120
Rick Waterworth : WriteItNow Novel Writing Software: Value $56
Annie Douglass Lima: One Stop For Writers 6 Month Subscription: Value $50
Laurence Houlgate: From Craig A. Hart ebook formatting package $49
Lucinda E Clarke: Scrivener Writing Software: $40
AJ Lape: WPS Office Premium: $30
Alex E. Carey: WordWebPro: $19
Caroline F Levy: Authors Book Marketing Series: $15
Lois Brown: Writers Resource Series: $12
TeriAnn Wakeman: Paperback Cologne Value $18
All the promotions we run are primarily to promote our Gold Members. As well as lots of list building activities, you get the Reader Advertising Campaigns and Reader Magnet Campaigns free. If you have paid for a few of these promotions, why not save yourself lots of future money by taking a Gold Membership now.
Here's what you get in our list building Gold Membership:
- Monthly review requests
- Promote your first few chapters
- Advertise your reader magnet free book
- Newsletter Swap Suggestions
- Promote your mailing list in 'Subscribe to our Authors'
- Plus any bonus campaigns like the Readers Advertising Campaign listed above.
Find out more about our Gold Membership.
If you're a Gold Member, don't forget to keep setting your review requests every month so your books are in front of our readers. And make sure all your 'golden' list building activities are in place. Also, check that your Author Subscribe Advert is up to date with the right link because we will use this in our Reader Magnet Cross Promotion.
Books For Authors
My Book Marketing for Authors series in on Amazon.
Feel free to join any of my Author Groups.
Keep an eye out for more book marketing and list building activitiies coming soon ...
PS: Here's a list of all Book Hub's book marketing services.
Book Hub Online