Many authors have been asking us where they can promote their giveaway. You can either do this via the various online sites, but most of those people just want free stuff. They may not be readers!
So Book Hub is now offering authors the chance to advertise their exclusive giveaway to our readers. We have a 45k mailing list with ten thousand who have specially asked to be notified about giveaways! This Exclusive Giveaway is focused on your books or reader related prize instead of multiple authors as we do in our Author Cross Promotions.
BLACK FRIDAY 2018 OFFERS
Book a £30 Book Giveaway and get a Review Request FREE
Book a £60 Hosted Book Giveaway and get a Hosted Review Request FREE
Who Should Do An Exclusive Book Giveaway
This is ideal for:
- Advanced reader copies (ARC) of your book for getting reviews up early as the book launches
- Authors with no mailing list or small lists who cannot join a cross promotion that limit numbers
- Authors who can't wait for a genre cross promotion and need to get a boost of readers to their books
- Book Launch giveaways to generate buzz for your book and get new subscribers
- Authors who want a more targeted promotion because our readers who enter will be interested in YOUR books!
Book or Prizes as Giveaways?
What should you giveaway?
- Mostly free books are offered as eBooks (which you can do via BookFunnel or your emailing provider), but you can also offer print copies.
- If you have a boxset, that is also an ideal giveaway. You can also offer a Kindle or other book related prize.
- New authors who have only one book could buy a set of books in their genre and give these away. That works if you are trying to build a list of genre readers.
- Some new authors just launching their first book may offer a Kindle and their book to bump up the prize value.
- The choice is yours.
Please write this in 3rd person not first person! Give as many exciting details to entice the reader to sign up. Ideally your image should be 700 x 300 pixels and show what you giving away, for example 3D copies of your book. The image 'sells' the reader so it is vitally important (to the success of your campaign) that you supply a great image!
- £30 for advertising with your giveaway link
- £60 for us hosting your giveaway with an entry webform, advertising to our readers, collecting entries and sending you a spreadsheet of all entries after the giveaway closes. In other words, we do everything for you and give you the list of subscribed entries!
See an example of a book giveaway where we did the hosted the giveaway, advertised it, collected entries and emailed the final entrants before giving the subscriber list to the author.
After adding your booking details below, you will be sent to another page. Watch for the following on the next page:
1. Payment details ~ this must be made with your booking
2. Add email@example.com email to your inbox contacts to be sure you get future emails
By entering you understand your email will be added to the Book Hub mailing list for authors. You may opt out of any list at any time in the future. Please read our Privacy Notice.