Get your book loved up with a hosted genre email blast! Build your mailing list and get reviews in one offer.
But for now, don't miss out on our next genre email blast!
January Genre Email Blasts
The next genre email blasts will be for the following genres on the following dates:
- 3rd - Romance - all subgenres
- 10th - Young Adult and Children's Books
- 17th - Fantasy, Paranormal, Sci Fi and Dystopian
- 24th - Thriller, Mystery, Horror and Action & Adventure
Genre Blasts allow you to promote your book on Amazon or via a reader-magnet on your own website.
Genre Hosted Review Requests
Book your blast at Hosted Review Request.
385 is an impressive number of requests for my psychological thriller! ~ Jack Kinsley
This month’s results:
A historical thriller mailer - 650 requests
Psychological thriller - 385 requests
Urban fantasy - 189 requests
Historic mystery novel - 492 requests
Sci-Fi novel - 121 requests
Remember, our Hosted Review Requests = Reviews + List Building!
You have a valid review request service with 650 requests for two of my historical novels and the reviews now coming in. ~ eBook Pro Publisher
Other Review Request Options
We have much cheaper options for getting reviews, find them all here.
Want A Traffic Boost For Only A Fiver?
If you want a boost in traffic to your Amazon page or to a reader magnet book on your website you can do this for a fiver on Book Giveaways. We have a big email campaign going to 50K readers with the link to a book promotion on Book Giveaways for the next few weeks. The readers will see the free books and review giveaways on the menu and may check out your books. See Book Giveaways Membership Pricing.
Make sure you are on our Author Mailing List and watch out for emails.
Join our sister site, Book Giveaways, where you can pin all your books, add your review quotes, your book giveaways and much more. For a small fee per month, we promote different category links to our readers. Find out all the book promotions you can do on Book Giveaways.
Every month we include the 'free books' and 'review copies' category links. On top of that we will tell all registered authors on Book Giveways about other promotional mailers. For example, we will do a review quotes mailer where we tell our readers to pop over and look at your review quotes. We also showcase Free Chapters in our monthly newsletter ~ you pin your free chapters to this category with a link to your mailing list for reader sign ups.
Or we will ask them to join your genre mailing list.
Next week we are running a promo on review quotes, simply add any reviews from Amazon as an image to Book Giveaways and pin it to the Review Quotes category and our readers will see them.
Sometimes we will feature your book trailers, such as September we are planning a big book trailer promo.
Christmas Mega Promo
We are currently sending lots of traffic to our Readers Christmas Gift Guide and Christmas Hamper Book Bundle with a huge banner advertising campaign where the company will advertise our books giving us 5 million impressions! If you'd like a small share in the traffic but haven't booked this promotion, take up the Book Giveaways membership mentioned above. Lots of new readers are already browsing around the site.
Book Hub offers authors lots of variety when it comes to advertising their books in our monthly newsletter. Our prices range from £5 upwards so please browse through these options to see which suits your book marketing activities.
- Author Memberships - choose a membership to get regular exposure every month over a year
- Review Requests - we have several options, from cheap and cheerful to a fully hosted request service where we manage everything for you and you get the reader requests so you are list building as well!
- Book Offers - Advertise a free or discounted book
- First Chapter Spotlight - if you don't have a free book, offer some chapters to get sign ups and hopefully sales if the reader likes your book
- Build a Book Launch Team - get our readers to help you promote your new book
- Exclusive Book Giveaways - build your readers list with a book giveaway. Some authors have had more than 500 entrants!