Horror Advertising and Cross Promotion
We were delighted by our recent advertising campaign with The Guardian, which resulted in authors getting BIG genre lists, with some authors doubling or tripling their reader lists! We are now branching out to print adverts in genre specific publications. For this horror promotion, we are taking ad space in SCREAM magazine which sells more than 50,000 copies monthly.
We will also advertise this to Book Hub's list of around 50K readers. So far we are looking at more than 100K readers for this promo!
Special Competition Offer!
As this Cross Promotion Approaches we are offering all participating authors a chance to win THREE of our Genre Blasts. Six lucky participants will be given a slot in our Horror mail outs in June, August and November - worth £60 in total. The lucky winners will be notified by e-mail after the promotion.
Your Horror Book
To make the adverts really stand out, we need some exciting images. And what better eye-popping images do we have than the covers of your wonderful books! So we are offering 10 authors the chance to have their cover used in this advert and get your book directly in the eyeline of tens of thousands of horror fans.
To maximise the return on this promotion, we will also be offering a book bundle competition.
Benefit To Authors
As well as the obvious benefits of print advertising to reach new audiences who are already big enough fans of your genre to pay the cover price of a dedicated magazine, you will discover new readers from the combined impact of all the authors mailing the promotion details to their mailing lists. An ideal way to capture new leads and grow your mailing list! Find out what kind of results other authors' have had on the link below.
- The first five authors to book a premium slot will have their book cover in the magazine.
- The premium bookings (that choose to be in the magazine advert) will also have their book cover at the top of the landing page.
- You will also receive a genre entry list.
- See the image above for an idea of how the advert will look in the magazine. This is only an example.
- The price to be included in this magazine advert landing page + cross promotion is £60.00.
PLEASE NOTE - PREMIUM BOOKINGS FOR THIS OFFER ARE NOW SOLD OUT
- All other authors will have their book cover on the landing page.
- You will receive a genre entry list.
- The price to be included on the landing page + cross promotion is £30.00.
What You Do
You commit to email your mailing list on the day the cross promotion starts.
You also need to share the promo through your social channels. Think of it this way, every new person you reach with your mailing and sharing means a new download and thus a subscriber to your mailing list. Find out how Author Cross Promotions work.
Remember too that you’re now part of a supportive unit of authors all after the same thing: book promotion. So, everyone pulling their weight means the wagon WILL move! Don’t underestimate the power of all those participating authors. The impact is awesome!
What You Get
You will receive a copy of all the entrants to the competition. Thus a super-fast way to grow your mailing list!
Horror Sub Genres
- Any Horror genre is welcome in this promotion, as well as Paranormal fiction, but if you have a Ghostly Romance, a Sci Fi Scream Fest or a Gruesome Thriller that you think might appeal to horror fans, then this offer might also appeal to you!
This promotion will run from late February throughout March. We will send you details of the landing page by early February.
- 1 x Premium Genre Advert + Book Bundle Giveaway + Cross Promotion = £60 SOLD OUT
- 1 x Standard Genre Book Giveaway + Cross Promotion = £30
Boost Your Booking
- Sidebar rotating banner (200 x 200px) = £10.
- On page banner advert (700 x 90px) = £15.
Book Hub Gold Members
If you have PAID for a Book Hub Gold Membership, you get a free banner advert. We will automatically copy your Author Subscribe Advert and add it as a rotating sidebar banner on the promotion, so make sure your advert is current and has the correct link. You DO NOT have to do anything.
If you would like to make use of one of your free Membership submissions for this promotion, please e-mail us at email@example.com including the name of the promotion and your voucher code.
* You will have to pay to get the genre entry list.