Mystery Advertising and Cross Promotion
THIS PROMOTION IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
You might have seen our recent promotion of an advertising campaign with The Guardian. We were delighted with the response from our authors to this new initiative, and we are now branching out to print adverts in genre specific publications. For this promotion, we are taking ad space in two Mystery magazines (Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine and Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine), with a combined readership of around 50,000 in the Mystery genre.
We will also advertise this to Book Hub's readers and the combined reader lists of the cross promotion participants - which currently stands at almost 200,000!
Your Mystery Book
To make the adverts really stand out, we need some exciting images. And what better eye-popping images do we have than the covers of your wonderful books! So we are offering 10 authors the chance to have their cover used in this advert and get your book directly in the eyeline of tens of thousands of Mystery fans.
To maximise the return on this promotion, we will also be offering a book bundle competition.
We Will Be In These Mystery Magazines
If you haven't seen the magazines, this is what they look like.
Benefit To Authors
As well as the obvious benefits of print advertising to reach new audiences who are already big enough fans of your genre to pay the cover price of a dedicated magazine, you will discover new readers from the combined impact of all the authors mailing the promotion details to their mailing lists. An ideal way to capture new leads and grow your mailing list! Find out what kind of results other authors' have had on the link below.
- The first 10 authors to book a premium slot will have their book cover in the magazine.
- There are 5 slots in each Mystery magazine to be filled so hurry if you want your book cover in the magazine.
- The premium bookings (that choose to be in the magazine advert) will also have their book cover at the top of the landing page.
- You will also receive a genre entry list.
- See the image above for an idea of how the advert will look in the magazine. This is only an example.
- The price to be included in this magazine advert landing page + cross promotion is £60.00.
PLEASE NOTE - PREMIUM BOOKINGS FOR THIS OFFER ARE NOW SOLD OUT
- All other authors will have their book cover on the landing page.
- You will receive a genre entry list.
- The price to be included on the landing page + cross promotion is £30.00.
What You Do
You commit to email your mailing list about the promotion.
You also need to share the promo through your social channels. Think of it this way, every new person you reach with your mailing and sharing means a new download and thus a subscriber to your mailing list. Find out how Author Cross Promotions work.
Remember too that you’re now part of a supportive unit of authors all after the same thing: book promotion. So, everyone pulling their weight means the wagon WILL move! Don’t underestimate the power of all those participating authors. The impact is awesome!
What You Get
You will receive a copy of all the entrants to the competition. Thus a super-fast way to grow your mailing list!
Mystery Sub Genres
- Any Mystery genre is welcome in this promotion.
This promotion will run from late April throughout May. We will send you details of the landing page by early April.
- 1 x Premium Genre Advert + Book Bundle Giveaway + Cross Promotion = £60 SOLD OUT
- 1 x Standard Genre Book Giveaway + Cross Promotion = £30
Boost Your Booking
- Sidebar rotating banner (200 x 200px) = £10.
- On page banner advert (700 x 90px) = £15.
Book Hub Gold Members
If you have PAID for a Book Hub Gold Membership, you get a free banner advert. We will automatically copy your Author Subscribe Advert and add it as a rotating sidebar banner on the promotion, so make sure your advert is current and has the correct link. You DO NOT have to do anything.
* You will have to pay to get the genre entry list.
If you would like to make use of one of your free Membership submissions for this promotion, please e-mail us at email@example.com including the name of the promotion and your voucher code.