Become a book reviewer and get free books in exchange for a quick short review on Amazon, it only needs to be a sentence or two about what you think of the book!
Book Reviewers are angels. Angels who love reading and then write a few words, a sentence or paragraph to let other readers know why they loved that book. This encourages other readers to take a chance and download the book. Why not become a book reviewer and get free books in exchange for an honest review?
We work with loads of authors who are always looking for reviewers to read and review their book, especially when the book is newly launched. The best thing a reader can do for an author is to leave some feedback about their book.
How It Works
- I will send you an email once a month with a list of book review requests. When you receive an email it does not mean you have to review any books. You can pick and choose or simply ignore to the next time.
- You choose any books you want to read, read them and write a short review on Amazon
- If you don't like any books listed, don't worry, wait for the next time
- Apply for reading and reviewing the book on the links provided in the email I will send
- When you have finished reading, write a short review on Amazon.
- If you receive a free book in exchange for your review, please add this to your review: "I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.”
Easy as that!
Here's a quick and very easy guideline for how to post a review after reading our review request books.
What To Do
Give your honest review about the book. You only need to write a few short sentences about what you thought of the writing, the characters, the plot or the baddie. Or all of those things. Just think about what it is that makes you decide to choose a book when you read what someone has said about a book. Would you recommend it to others and why? Keeping your review short and to the point is best.
To comply with Amazon's terms of service, you should mention you received the book and you chose to give it an honest review, something along these lines: "I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to give it my honest review." It's better if you put this at the end, not the beginning. That's because people might skip reading your review if the first thing you say is you got the book for free.
What Not To Do
Don't write long-winded paragraphs about the book and the storyline. And don't give away the plot or who the villain or any other information about what happens. That will spoil it for anyone reading your review. Imagine someone told you the ending of Sixth Sense before you saw the film! Ouch ...
Ready To Become A Book Reviewer?
If you'd like to join this thriving community of book reviewers, please sign up here or hit the button below.
Only choose the categories of books you WILL READ and REVIEW on AMAZON!
Please note: You will not be paid to write a review.
Amazon do not permit reviews that are posted in exchange for compensation of any kind, including payment.
Amazon accepts authors giving a free or discounted copy of their book up front in exchange for a review, whether it be positive and negative feedback. If you receive a free book in exchange for your review, please add this to your review: I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.”
Sign up to our 'All Book News'list to receive review requests.