Enter below to be part of a launch for a new Romance Novel. A love story is a major part of Sugar, Spice, and All Those Lies, but at its core is the heroine’s inner growth. If you want to walk with this character on her journey, please find out more ...
Cooking a wonderful meal is an act of love. An act of grace. A gift that affirms and gives life—not only does it nurture those who partake of a meal; it also feeds the soul of the person who creates it.
These are lessons Gina learns from her mother.
Gina is a young woman born to poor parents; a nobody (her words) who gets lucky when she’s chosen to cook at a Michelin-starred restaurant in the San Francisco Bay Area. She finds a world of a privileged class with money to spare for dinners that cost hundreds of dollars. A world of new friends, new challenges, and new loves—one that exposes her to fascinating people who’re also gripped by dark motives.
Can the lessons she learned from her mother about cooking and life help Gina survive and thrive in this other world of privilege, pleasure and unexpected danger?
How To Be Involved
- Promote the author and her book on social media
- Review the advanced copies on Amazon, GoodReads and other book retailers
- Help spread the word in groups the author can't access (authors usually aren't allowed to promote their own books in reader groups)
What You Get
As a team member, you will receive:
- Advanced Reading Copies of Sugar and Spice and All Those Lies
- A copy of Hello, My Love, first book in Evy's series Between Two Worlds. The series has three standalone books
- A bonus book of your choice from one of Evy's currently-published titles
- A chance to win in Giveaways. Some are public, a few are open only to Team members and those who like Evy's Facebook page. If the Team becomes big enough (100 or more), there will be Giveaways only for team members
- Membership in the exclusive Facebook group Sugar, Spice, Lies
What You Get
This book launch team application is now closed.