Book Marketing for Authors: Essential Steps for Before, During and After Your Book Launch (Authors Book Marketing Series 1)
There’s a lot of book marketing activities that you can do for free and set up quickly. Others may take longer and over time you can set them up and get them done. This book will help writers and new authors get up to speed on what they should be doing LONG BEFORE their book is finished.
To make it easy to follow and to show you how many activities you can be doing (but not to scare you), the book is laid out in sections with activities to do before, during and after your book launch. That means you should be starting your book marketing program long before you finish writing your novel. All the steps are simple enough for you to manage yourself.
The Book Marketing Before, During and After Your Book Launch will show you:
• What to do while you're writing your book
• How to set up various book marketing activities you'll need at the various stages of marketing your book
• How to build a list of reader subscribers long before your book is ready
• What do to when you launch your book
• How to get a buzz going amongst your new subscribers
• How to tap into Amazon so they help you market your book
• How to work with other authors to find new readers
• How to engage with these new readers so they tell others about your book
• How to keep the sales momentum going and get into the bestseller charts
As part of the Authors’ Book Marketing Series, this book will explain all the steps needed to make your book a success, from the day you start writing!