Book Selling for Authors: 7 Essential Steps To A Bestselling Novel (Authors' Book Marketing Series 4)
There is so much information about Book Marketing which makes it daunting and scarey for new authors and writers still writing their novels. It's mind-boggling trying to figure out what to do first and next and after that.
Finding out what book marketing activities works and what is a waste of time and money can be costly for authors.
After I worked my way through the book marketing maze to get my first novel into the bestselling charts without huge injections of money, I wrote this book to guide writers, new authors and established authors (who may struggle with the complexities of book marketing) through the book marketing maze without the need for big book marketing budgets.
There’s a lot of book marketing activities that you can do for free and set up quickly.
Book Selling for Authors will explain:
• Paid advertising and why you don't have to go down that route
• How to build a list of reader subscribers who will buy your book
• How to find readers with competitions and cross promotions
• How to tap into Amazon with lots of reviews so they help you market your book
• How to work with other authors to find new readers
• How to engage with these new readers so they tell others about your book
• How to set a pricing strategy to get into the paid bestseller charts
As part of the Authors’ Book Marketing Series, Book Selling for Authors will give you the vital steps needed to get your book into the PAID bestseller charts!