- Are you having trouble meeting your business and professional goals?
- Is each day a constant struggle to get qualified leads and make sales?
- Is it getting harder and harder to keep your head above water?
- Or have you been looking for a job for what seems like ages with no results?
Maybe you’re going about it all wrong.
This book is for you, a professional who wants to get ahead of the eight ball, find that perfect job, bring in new customers easily, and blow up your statistics to unbelievable levels.
Do you want to make big strides in your career, but don’t know how?
Perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called networking, but it seems like a lot of work, and besides, it’s intimidating to meet new people, right? Maybe you’ve even been to a few networking events and trade shows, but didn’t understand how to use them to your advantage.
I know what you mean. I’ve been there. When I was first starting out as the Vice President of Consulting for a computer company, every day seemed like constant struggle find customers and get those jobs in the door. The stress was high, the tension was palpable, and I felt overwhelmed constantly.
In time, I began to form a professional network, reaching out to like-minded professionals, talking to them and forming business relationships. My life began to change; everything got easier, and I could get consulting projects without effort.
When the time came to find a new job, I reached out to my network, and within days had dozens of interviews. In a few short weeks, I accepted offers for TWO jobs, working one on the weekends and one on weekdays.
That is the power of a professional network.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- The power of three simple words: Know, Like and Trust
- How to super-charge your professional network
- How to use your network effectively
- What you need to do to make your network work for you
SPECIAL BONUS interview with Mark O’Donnell, the President of RGA Network, the fastest growing Professional Business Network in Florida and the Southeastern United States!